The Dooms Chapel Horror's**Official Trailer**

 I'm more or less a fan of "found footage" films, so this one looks to be pretty fucking awesome, judging by just the trailer(I'm less a fan when crazy camera movements give me vertigo; I still remember what it was like watching 'The Blair Witch Project'. Yeah, not a fun feeling, dizziness).  

Also going by just the trailer, it looks to be appropriately creepy,freaky and strange; which means a fun, thrill filled,sitting-on-the-edge-of-your-seat kind of movie. It comes out next year, and I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D  And reviewing it! ;) Because you know I'm gonna.

It stars:
Bill Oberst Jr., Austin Madding, Abby Murphy, Wendy Keeling, Joshua Mark Robinson, Shaun Gerardo,William Ryan Watson, Josh Cornelius,Allan Walters and Steve Crowley. It is directed by John Holt.

 Check out the official trailer below!


Comments

  1. Hey thank you so much for posting The Dooms Chapel Horror trailer, Dystopia Girl :) Your support and encouragement always means so much to me. I'm a cult leader in this one - was a very fun shoot and I understand the creature effects came out quite well. Had dinner with the producer here in H'wood last week and he is feeling good about distribution. I'll keep you apprised.

    with love and appreciation as ever,
    Bill
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2454994/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to do so, Bill :D Glad you had fun and glad to know the producer is feeling good about the distribution; looking forward to more news as it comes ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it's VERY appreciated! :D

Popular Posts