Ok, just a short post because it's driving me nuts and I need answers.

I still have plans for reviewing "Night of the Comet" and I'm working on something else very special :D but right now, because Twitter is so limiting sometimes, I am posting about something here on my blog that's been driving me batshit insane:

TINY SQUARES WHAT THE...?


See? Those tiny little squares replacing graphics in Firefox that I KNOW are there when I use that page in IE!  I use Firefox almost exclusively, and this doesn't happen everywhere in FF (at least, I haven't noticed it happening elsewhere, but I'm looking more carefully now) .

 Mostly I see it on my Twitter page, but it's also happening all over on Paper.Li 

But in IE:

WHOOPS THERE THEY ARE

Anyone who has a clue either please, PLEASE comment here or at least @ reply me on Twitter.  Any help will be MOST appreciated!


EDIT 9:00 PM CST:

Ok, I'm noticing more and more at other sites those little square graphics... this is nuts.  Why is it only happening in FF?  I've checked my settings, turned on and off certain addons for FF.... zip, zilch and nada.  I can't figure it out.  And doing a google search hasn't helped, either.  Meh.

Comments

  1. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

    I cannot find answers anywhere...

    -_-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it's VERY appreciated! :D

Popular Posts